Rasmus Hougaard is the Founder and Managing Director of Potential Project, the global leader in customized leadership and organizational training programs based on mindfulness. With a proven track record of enhancing individual and collective performance, resilience and creativity, Potential Project works with Fortune 500 companies such as Accenture, Nike, KPMG, Microsoft, EY and Sony among others across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Rasmus has led more than 1,500 workshops and programs and is recognized as a leading international authority on training the mind to be more focused, effective and clear in an organizational context. He is coauthor of the book entitled “One Second Ahead – Enhance Your Performance with Mindfulness” published by Palgrave in 2015.
Rasmus is a regular contributor to renowned publications such as Business Insider and Harvard Business Review for his thought leadership and knowledge. His next book is called “The Mind of the Leader – How to Lead Yourself, Your People and Organization for Extraordinary Results” and will be published by Harvard Business Press in March 2018. The book shares stories from Executives of some of the most successful organizations in the world, including Accenture, Microsoft, Google, Marriott and Cisco, and explains how those companies are working to create people centric organizations with leaders who are bringing their whole self to work.
A sought-after as a keynote speaker at conferences, workshops and seminars due to his ability to communicate complex subject matter in clear, concise, corporate language, Rasmus’ recent conference appearances include:
- Accenture MD Spark. Oslo and Copenhagen, November 2017
- United Nations Federal Credit Union, New York, November 2017
- Mindful Leadership Summit, Washington DC, November 2017
- Corporate Mindfulness Conference, Stockholm, November 2017
- University of Helsinki, CoPassion Conference, Helsinki, October 2017
- Harvard Business School Club, Toronto, October 2017
- Mindful Leadership Summit, New Delhi, September 2017
- IESE Business School, Barcelona, September 2017
- WorkHuman Conference – Globoforce, Phoenix, May 2017
- Work 2.0, London, May 2017
- Mindfulness and Business, Zaragoza, May 2017
- Accenture Veterans Day, Washington DC, November 2016
- GEB Forum, Brussels, November 2016
- Mind & Matter Leaders, London, October 2016
- How To: Academy, London, July 2016
- WorkHuman Conference – Globoforce, Orlando, May 2016
- Mindful Life Conference, Washington DC, May 2016
- University of Berkeley – Greater Good Society – Mindfulness at Work
- Conference, November 2015
- Mindful Leadership Summit, Washington DC, November 2015
- Happiness and Its Causes, Sydney, June 2015
- Wisdom Asia 2.0, Singapore, June 2015
- Mindfulness at Work, Finland Institute of Management, Helsinki, March 2015
- HR Asia Summit, Singapore, March 2015
- Working with Mindfulness, Irish Institute of Management, May 2015
- Mindful Leadership Summit, Washington DC, November 2014
- Accenture Mobilization, Malaga, November 2014
- National German HR conference, Cologne, October 2014
- Mindfulness at Work, Cranfield Business School, 2014
- Mindfulness in Business, Stockholm 2014
- Gawler Conference, Melbourne 2014
- Happiness & Its Causes conference, Sydney 2014
- Australian Business National Congress, Sydney 2013
- High Performing Organizations, Copenhagen Business School 2013
- Mindfulness in Organizations, Singapore Management University 2013
- Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) National Conference, Sydney 2013
- GE Money Banking Conference, Stockholm 2013
- Mindfulness in Work-life and Leadership, Oslo 2013
- The Neuroscience of Mindfulness, Neuroleadership Institute, Sydney 2013
- Mind & Its Potential Conference, Sydney 2013
- Sustainable Wellbeing Conference, Gawler Foundation, Melbourne 2013
- Asia Pacific Coaching Conference, Singapore 2012
- Harnessing The Potential of the Mind, ESSEC Business School, Singapore 2012
- The Power of Mindfulness, Copenhagen 2012
- Mindfulness in Business, Stockholm 2012
With a Master of Science in Organizational Behaviour and over 20 years of experience supporting organizations through large scale change, Jacqueline has held a wide range of leadership and consulting roles across a range of industries including transportation, oil and gas, insurance and government. Jacqueline has many years of personal experience with mind training and over the past 10 years has focussed on embedding mindfulness practices into daily corporate life.
Rob has over 20 years of technology and consulting experience working at Accenture where he was most recently Managing Director for Technology in Financial Services Nordic. He has worked across multiple industries, client organisations and countries and is a very experienced programme director with deep expertise in delivery and sales lifecycle leadership. He has spent the majority of his work life leading complex transition and transformation engagements. Rob is an avid people developer. He has personal experience with mind training and was the global business sponsor within Accenture focussed on bringing mindfulness practices to the corporate world.
Erick shares his time between Potential Project in Europe, while still chairing Milestone Investisseurs, his private equity firm. He has been in corporate finance for 26 years including 18 years in private equity. Erick's core skills include initiating change at board level, negotiation, advising management teams on value creation and leadership. He sits on the board of companies in London, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Erick trains leaders and executives in global companies for corporate mindfulness techniques. Erick has had a daily mindfulness practice for 10 years and is regularly on retreat. He received his MBA from Columbia Business School (Award for Excellence). Erick donates his corporate mindfulness training fees to karuna-shechen.org and www.globalnomad-tibet.com.
With a Master in Business Administration and years of experience from the financial industry working with Danske Bank and in consulting roles with corporate companies in Denmark, Christel’s core skills are financial management, accounting and reporting. Christel has over the past 6 years a personal experience with mindfulness.
Jenni is the Service Operations Director with Potential Project International and a Senior Consultant and Trainer with the UK team. Her experience is founded in programme and project management having delivering organisational and transformational change in diverse settings across a range of industries. She is passionate about supporting individuals and teams build personal and interpersonal resilience to access greater awareness, clarity, self-reliance and focus. Trained in Mindfulness, Compassion and Emotional Intelligence to support organisations thrive, she teaches and trains in her local community as well as running workshops within organisations across the UK.
Sarah has over 25 years experience helping organisations with leadership development and large-scale orgaisational change. Her career has spanned GE, Accenture and BCG during which time she has developed a range of corporate mindfulness and positive psychology programs for clients. She is passionate about the wide-scale benefits that mindfulness brings to organisations and has had a personal daily mindfulness practice for 5 years.
Stine holds an MA in Communication Studies and has been with working with a strategic and business oriented approach to communication and marketing in professional services companies like Accenture, QVARTZ and Kromann Reumert for the past 12 years.
Hans holds a PhD in Computational Neuroscience. He has over 7 years of experience leading multidisciplinary data-driven projects and has an extensive knowledge of neuroscience, statistics, machine learning, high-performance computing, as well as behavioural economics and decision science. He also holds an M.A. in Buddhist Studies and has been practicing mindfulness for over 10 years. He splits his time between Potential Project and his research at the University of Toronto.
Jason holds a MA in Positive Organizational Psychology with a co-concentration in evaluation and is currently a doctoral student in Positive Organizational Psychology. His research focuses on mindfulness and leadership development. Jason does evidence-based organizational development consulting and leadership development coaching. Overall, he is interested in helping organizations modernize the workplace for greater adaptability, engagement, and well-being.