About Potential Project
This is a unique opportunity to play a central role in shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization.
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centered organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees. We bring greater focus, performance, effectiveness, resilience and compassion to our clients.
Potential Project is a global organization, based in 28 countries, serving 600+ companies through our network of 200 independent consultants. Our client base are mainly large companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, etc.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, but work conditions are highly collaborative, flexible, kind and compassionate.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Development Lead to join our global commercial team. Working in close collaboration with Commercial and Marketing team members you will develop Potential Project business cross-geography, cross-industry, spanning from single location delivery to scalable global solutions.
Specific to this role, it is essential: to be proactive, client-centric and goal-oriented, and to have the ability to communicate unique value propositions and maintain strong client relationships. An interest in mindfulness is an important requirement to fit our organizational culture.
We are growing rapidly, so although this role will initially start at 30 hours, Monday through Friday, this may be a subject to change in the future. Ideally suited to someone in the CET or Eastern US time zones.
Please note we can only accept self-employed applicants as this is a contract position.
Areas of Priority:
- Generate new business development opportunities (incl. proactive outreach)
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Potential Project solutions
- Proactively develop relationships with clients and eco-system partners
- Create entry-level value propositions for senior exec/C- level clients
- Demonstrate sales acumen and expertise assisting with creating specific sales strategies, campaigns and deal qualification
- Close deals, both self-generated and nurtured leads
- Create and maintain up to date sales opportunity and account plans with regular forecasting
- Build personal credibility and promote Potential Project brand
- Identify new business solutions
- Proposal creation and contracting
Qualifications and Experience:
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful, kinder world
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in B2B sales & business development in the corporate world
- Ideally experience in the leadership development & organizational learning industry
- Experience is prospecting and engaging with C-level Executives
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue targets
- Demonstrates a highly customer-oriented and goal-driven mindset
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proficient level of English, both spoken and written
- Previous corporate consulting experience is an advantage
- Very good organizational skills
- Can thrive working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Being an important and influential part of a highly purpose driven, rapidly growing, international organization passionate about bringing mindfulness and kindness into organizations
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice.
- Ability to work from home.
- Start date as soon as possible.
If you are interested please send your CV and a brief note about your motivation for applying to email@example.com. Please refer to the job title in your e-mail subject.
Please also include the following statement in your application:
“By sending my application (e-mail & CV, other document) I acknowledge and I accept that my data will be collected & processed by Potential Project International for the purpose of the recruitment process”.
Your contact person for this recruitment is Marika Höglund.