Be part of shaping the future of a global, purpose-led and mission-driven professional services organization that creates people centric leaders and organizations.
About Potential Project
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centric organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees.
We are based in 27 countries, serving 300+ companies through our network of 200 independent consultants. Our client base is mainly large companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, Ikea etc.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, in turn you will get a work experience that is truly fulfilling and flexible and colleagues that are likely kinder and more caring than you have experienced before.
We are seeking a COO to help shape, lead and govern our dear firm in close collaboration with our Managing Director and the global leadership team.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting overall strategic alignment between global functions (finance, operations, account management, marketing, etc.)
- Supporting overall governance of the organization
- Managing legal relations to locally owned PP entities
- Execution of our strategy together with global management team
- Meeting internal budgets and improving organizational efficiency
- Overseeing the restructuring and maintenance of our organizational structure and legal setup
- Overseeing the shareholder management
- Working together with key stakeholders to create annual budgets
We are expecting you to have:
- A purpose driven spirit aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful and kinder world
- A daily personal meditation practice
- A strong and proven background as COO or related positions
- A keen joy in developing people and facilitating collaboration
- A highly collaborative, service-oriented team-player mindset
- An analytical and systematic mindset
- A comfort in working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- Availability during Central European time zone (CET/CEST) business hours
- An opportunity to work closely with the Partners and Leadership team of a highly purpose-driven, rapidly growing international organization passionate about bringing mindfulness and kindness into organizations
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- A position of 32 hours to full time depending on your preference
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
- Start date: from December 2019
Interested? Please send your CV with a covering letter to Marija Silinskiene at email@example.com.