This is a unique opportunity for an individual to play a key role in shaping the technical solutions in mission-driven professional services organization whose goal it is to revolutionize how people work and live.
Potential Project International is the global leader in organizational and leadership development solutions, based on mindfulness. Our mission is to bring greater focus, resilience, compassion and peace to companies around the world.
Potential Project International is currently seeking a WordPress Developer with experience in building solutions based on WordPress, developing websites and data driven automation.
- Manage project tasks, timelines and communication related to website updates (updating content, graphics, creating registration forms, new online learning courses)
- Creating data dashboards related to solutions build on WordPress
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation
- Contribute towards the overall Potential Project IT architecture
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years of experience with WordPress
- WordPress: both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins,
- Expert in web standards and responsive design techniques
- Hands-on experience with Bitbucket version control system
- Understanding of aesthetics and UX, eye for detail
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Ability to estimate time and level of effort
- Able to work in the EST time zone
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications and Competencies
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful, kinder world
- A highly collaborative, service oriented team-player mind-set
- Comfortable working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Has a daily personal mindfulness practice
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Ability to work from home
- Weekly engagement up to 20 hours
- Start date as soon as possible
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com with resume and cover letter.