We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Please follow Potential Project on LinkedIn for updates on new recruitments.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual to be part of shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization that creates people-centric leaders and organizations.
About Potential Project
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centric organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees.
We are based in 27 countries, serving 300+ companies through our network of 160 independent consultants. Our client base is mainly large companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, Ikea etc.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, in turn you will get a work experience that is truly fulfilling and flexible and colleagues that are likely kinder and more caring than you have experienced before.
We are seeking a Marketing Director to lead global marketing activities. In close collaboration with our Managing Director, Commercial Director and the global leadership team, you will be responsible for designing and carrying out our marketing strategy.
Our ethos is to be of service to our clients – focusing on being of benefit versus financial targets. Our marketing follows the same spirit. We do not have budgets for billboards and traditional marketing efforts, but rather focus on developing personal and meaningful connections with senior leaders in our target markets. The marketing team currently has two marketing professionals and a designer.
You will be overall responsible for designing and executing our marketing strategy in seamless integration with our sales and commercial team. This includes:
- Overall brand development
- PR management
- Online appearance (web and SoMe)
- Leveraging our partnerships with HBR, Forbes, etc.
- Supporting the development of our global leadership network
- Supporting a super-connector strategy to leverage our clients’ influence
We are hoping you have:
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful and kinder world
- A daily personal meditation practice
- A keen joy of developing people and building a thriving team
- Extensive experience in marketing of professional services
- A highly collaborative, service-oriented team-player mind-set
- An analytical and systematic approach to marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable working independently in a virtual, global organization
- An action orientation and the ability to deliver to several program activities against agreed timelines
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- A high level of quality assurance and detail orientation
- An opportunity to work closely with the Partners and Leadership team of a highly purpose-driven, rapidly growing international organization passionate about bringing mindfulness and kindness into organizations
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- A position of 32 hours to full time depending on your preference
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
- Working hours within EU and US time zones
- Start date as soon as possible