This is a unique opportunity for an individual to play a central role in shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization whose goal it is to revolutionize how people work and live.
Potential Project International is the global leader in organizational and leadership development solutions, based on mindfulness. Our mission is to bring greater focus, resilience, compassion and peace to companies around the world.
Potential Project Australia is looking for an Operations Manager who is a seasoned business professional who would like to join a team making a difference in the world by helping to create more people-centric cultures and truly human leadership. Your primary responsibility will be to manage the business operations of our growing consulting business. We are looking for someone who is both pragmatic and professional in their approach to problem solving; who is kind and has a strong orientation to being of service. You should have a high level of attention to detail, be open to personal growth, and ideally have a mindfulness practice of two or more years. This is a new position.
Who is Potential Project? We are a global leadership training, organisational development and research firm. We help leaders and organisations enhance performance, innovation and resilience through mindfulness and other practices grounded in neuroscience and research. We partner with forward thinking companies like Cisco, LEGO, Accenture, Microsoft and 500+ other global clients helping create people-centric cultures and truly human leadership.
The role of the Australian Operations Manager is to support the Australian team in their provision of services to our Australian and global clients. The role combines creativity with the need to support the achievement of specific operational targets and goals.
In close collaboration with the three Australian directors, you will be responsible for designing and implementing processes, systems and tools to support the functions outlined below. These activities will enhance the operational and business effectiveness of our Australian operations in support of our clients and facilitators, and in line with our international service operations team.
Our ethos is to walk our talk: to be of service to our clients – focusing on being of benefit – and through this achieve our revenue growth and financial targets.
Qualities we are seeking:
- Pragmatic, professional approach
- Kind, service focused
- Attention to detail
- Open to personal growth
- Experienced in developing and operating business systems and providing support services to a growing team of professionals
- Strong organisational skills and ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- Aligned with our culture and values
- Available to work up to 4 hours each day (within the window of Australian standard business hours), on a casual employment or contractor basis for $50 per hour
- Located in Australia
- Have own base and setup to largely work virtually with the team
- Ideally a mindfulness practice of two or more years
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Business Development support
- Lead generation, including assessing and supporting responses to online web inquiries, researching high leverage conferences/ networking events, managing social media and developing campaigns
- Relationship development, including setting up meetings with clients and administering events
- Closing opportunities, including drafting and managing proposal templates, initiating contracts from templates and registering deliveries on local and global systems
- Client Management support
- Assisting with account management, assigning trainers and tracking work, including communicating and connecting trainers with clients, supporting ordering and supplying training materials and supporting directors with account management
- Tracking preparation, delivery and evaluations, including issuing invoices and accounts payable follow-up
- Operational support
- Manage communication with trainers, including delivery and maintenance of PPA local website and intranet portal and supporting trainer access to resources by the most efficient means
- Trainer recruitment, onboarding and support, including vetting enquires from potential trainers, supporting trainer onboarding activities and supporting trainer and other gatherings
- Maintenance and ongoing development of systems to manage, monitor and report on business operations, including spreadsheets and CRM, and coordinate operational contact with Potential Project International
- Project Management
- Manage special projects in coordination with directors and trainers
How to apply: Send a resumé and covering letter responding to the role requirements listed above to email@example.com by the close date of 21 June 2019. (Applications that do not address the role requirements listed above will not be considered.)