This is a unique opportunity to play a central role in shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization.
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centered organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees. We bring greater focus, performance, effectiveness, resilience and compassion to our clients.
Potential Project is a global organization, based in 25 countries, serving 300+ companies through our network of 200 independent consultants. Our client base are mainly large companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, etc.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, but work conditions are highly collaborative, flexible, kind and compassionate.
We are seeking an Operations Assistant to join our virtual global Operations Team. Working in close collaboration with colleagues you will provide a range of administrative duties to both our international team and extensive network of trainers around the world. We are growing rapidly, so although this role will initially start at 20-25 hours per week, Monday through Friday, we welcome applications from people who want to commit to a longer, full time role. Ideally suited to someone in the Central European time zone. Please note we can only accept self-employed applicants as this is a contract position.
Interest in and practice of mindfulness is an important requirement to fit our organizational culture. Specific to this role, it is essential to have a strong attention to detail, the ability to deliver work to a high-quality standard and to exhibit excellent people engagement skills.
Areas of Priority
- Support the administration of internal processes to support trainer recruitment activities
- Diary management of global event calendars
- Support the administration of internal online training events
- Support at our comprehensive programme of trainer events
- Support our content management process on Sharepoint
- Manage the Request for Information process
- Administration of General Enquires through our website
- General admin tasks as and when required (e.g. scheduling team meetings, agendas/requests log and organizing business cards for trainers etc)
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- A natural interest and commitment in understanding and meeting our client’s needs
- Proficient with MS Office
- Familiar with WordPress sites; content management
- A natural ability to connect with clients and partners on a personal and professional level
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful, kinder world
- A passionate approach in offering the highest service to our trainers and clients
- A highly collaborative, service oriented, team-player mind-set
- An excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Can thrive working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Having a daily personal meditation practice
- Your location is ideally in a Central European time zone
- A commitment of 20-25 hours a week, Monday through Friday
- Being an important and influential part of a highly purpose driven, rapidly growing, international organization passionate about bringing mindfulness and kindness into organizations
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
- Start date as soon as possible
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting role please contact: