This is a unique opportunity for an individual to play a central role in shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization whose goal it is to revolutionize how people work and live.
About Potential Project
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mindfulness. Our mission is to create more mindful and people-centered organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees. We bring greater focus, performance, effectiveness, resilience and compassion to our clients.
Potential Project is based in 29 countries, serving over 600 companies through our network of 200 independent consultants. Our client base consists of multinational organizations such as Accenture, Cisco, Ingersoll Rand, Genentech, LVMH and many others.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Work conditions are highly collaborative, flexible, kind and compassionate.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an Operational Assistant to support our US Leadership Team, you will be responsible for administrative functions, such as:
- Customer service email support for global clients
- Program scheduling
- Data entry and analysis
- Researching, reporting and outreach on our US Business Development strategy and opportunities
- Conference research, planning, and logistics
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Has a daily personal mindfulness practice
- Solid experience with office management tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, and Zoom
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills in order to produce high quality reports and dashboards
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Strong experience in coordinating and assisting leadership with smaller projects
- Ability to carry out research relating to the organization and collate the information derived from such research towards business goals
- Excellent attention to details
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications and Competencies
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful, kinder world
- A passionate approach in offering the highest service to our trainers and clients
- A highly collaborative, service oriented team-player mind-set
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- Comfortable working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Passion in helping to bring mindfulness into organizations
What We Offer
- A position in the US branch of a highly purpose driven, rapidly growing, international organization passionate about bringing mindfulness and kindness into organizations
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- For 40 hours a week, a starting rate of $18 an hour during a three-month probationary period. After which, assuming performance delivery, the hourly rate increases to $20 an hour
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
- Start date as soon as possible
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please share more about your mindfulness practice and why you would be a good fit for this position. Only applications with cover letters including this information will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!