About Potential Project
This is a unique opportunity to play a central role in shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization.
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centered organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees. We bring greater focus, performance, effectiveness, resilience and compassion to our clients.
With a presence in 28 countries, serving 600+ companies and through our network of 200 consultants and trainers, we partner with forward thinking companies like Accenture, Cisco, LEGO, Microsoft and other global clients helping create highly engaged cultures and truly human leadership.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, but work conditions are highly collaborative, flexible, kind and compassionate.
About the Role
We are seeking a Consultant, Research and Evaluation to join our virtual global team. Working in close collaboration with colleagues, you will provide support to the Research and Science team with a focus on survey design, psychometrics, study design, research methods, data analysis, program evaluation, and data visualization for report generation and communicating impact on business strategy. You will work closely with the Director of Research and Data Sciences, and also to a lesser extent, Directors of Operations, IT, and Marketing.
Specific to this role, it is essential to be service oriented and have a strong attention to detail, the ability to deliver work to a high-quality standard and to exhibit excellent virtual communication skills. Interest in and practice of mindfulness is an important requirement to fit our organizational culture.
We are looking for someone who can commit to 15-20 hours per week Monday through Friday.
Please note: We can only accept self-employed applicants as this is a contract position.
Areas of Priority:
- Experience with analyzing datasets and proficiency in statistics including SEM and EFA/CFA
- Survey design
- Psychometrics, questionnaire validation
- Study design and methods
- Data visualization and report generation
- Program Evaluation: systematically collecting and analyzing data to understand the effectiveness of organizational/leadership training initiatives
- Written reports and summaries
- A content specialization in mindfulness, or related areas including positive psychology, affective science, or social/personality psychology
Qualifications and Experience:
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful, kinder world
- Demonstrates a passionate approach in offering the highest service to our trainers and clients
- Demonstrates a highly collaborative, service oriented, team-player mind-set
- Can thrive working independently in a virtual, global organization
- An excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Having a daily personal meditation practice
- A commitment of 15-20 hours a week, Monday through Friday
- Being an important and influential part of a highly purpose driven, rapidly growing, international organization passionate about bringing mindfulness and kindness into organizations
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
- Start date as soon as possible
- Competitive hourly rate set at $25 USD (non-negotiable)
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please send your application, including cover letter and CV to: Nick Hobson, Director of Behavioral and Data Sciences, Potential Project International firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: By sending your application (e-mail & CV, other document) you acknowledge that your data will be collected & processed by Potential project for the purpose of this recruitment process.