About Potential Project
This is a unique opportunity to play a central role in shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization.
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centered organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees. We bring greater focus, performance, effectiveness, resilience and compassion to our clients.
Potential Project is a global organization, based in 28 countries, serving 600+ companies through our network of 200 independent consultants. Our client base are mainly large companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, etc.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, but work conditions are highly collaborative, flexible, kind and compassionate.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sales Operations Specialist to join our virtual global team. Working in close collaboration with colleagues you will provide operational support to the Commercial Team, Country Directors and Account Leads.
Specific to this role, it is essential to have: a strong service-orientation, a strong attention to detail, the ability to manage administrative tasks effectively, and the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a remote team virtually.
Interest in and practice of mindfulness is an important requirement to fit our organizational culture.
We are growing rapidly, so although this role will initially start at 20-30 hours, Monday through Friday, this may be subject to change in the future. This role is ideally suited to someone in the CET Time Zone.
Please note we can only accept self-employed applicants as this is a contract position.
Areas of Priority:
- Processing client leads and commercial request
- Managing the sales pipeline and keeping the client data up-to-date in CRM platform
- Monitoring key customer accounts
- Providing data and reports to help the Commercial team
- Keeping track of Sales targets
- Answering phone call
- Scheduling diaries
- Collaborating with PP internal teams (IT, Service Operations, Marketing etc.) to support Commercial team objective
- Managing the correspondence between the Commercial team, clients, and Potential Project trainers
Qualifications and Experience:
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful, kinder world
- Demonstrates a highly collaborative, service oriented, team-player mind-set
- Can thrive working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Professional experience in similar position and/or relevant responsibilities in the past
- An excellent level of English, both spoken and written.
- Very good organizational skills and proficiency in handling administrative tasks
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within similar timelines
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Technical literacy (managing data and documents in systems)
- Being an important and influential part of a highly purpose driven, rapidly growing, international organization passionate about bringing mindfulness and kindness into organizations
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice.
- Ability to work from home.
- Start date as soon as possible.
If you are interested please send your CV and a brief note about your motivation for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job title in your e-mail subject.
Please include also the following statement in your application:
“By sending my application (e-mail & CV, other document) I acknowledge and I accept that my data will be collected & processed by Potential Project International for the purpose of the recruitment process”.
Your contact person for this recruitment is Marika Höglund.