This is a unique opportunity for an individual to be part of shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization that creates people-centric leaders and organizations.
About Potential Project
Potential Project (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centric organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees.
We are based in 27 countries, serving 300+ companies through our network of 160 independent consultants. Our client base is mainly large companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, Ikea etc.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, in turn you will get a work experience that is truly fulfilling and flexible and colleagues that are likely kinder and more caring than you have experienced before.
We are seeking a WordPress Technical Coordinator with experience in Learndash and web data analytics. This includes:
- Coordinating and delivering tasks related to WordPress: LMS, data analytics, landing pages
- Closely interacting with Product Owner
- Maintain and update existing online learning courses on WordPress and adding new features
- Create data analytics related to solutions built on WordPress
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation
- Manage project tasks, timelines and communication
- Contribute towards the overall Potential Project IT architecture
We are hoping you have:
- 1+ years of experience with WordPress
- WordPress: both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins
- Working knowledge of LMS development standards in open source solutions
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Hands-on experience with Bitbucket version control system
- Understanding of aesthetics and UX, eye for detail
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful, kinder world
- Ability to work independently in a virtual, global organization
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Independent contractor agreement up to 30 hours weekly
- Ability to work from home
- Working hours within EU and US time zones
- Start date in Jan 2020
How to Apply
Interested? Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.